Fairness is an important factor that each and every one of us is concerned about. We are ready to spend time and money on that, much many cosmetic and fairness products are available in the market, and where more you spend, the more effective the whitening cream is got. But the chemical present in those kinds of whitening creams gives temporary fairness, whereas after a short duration all these fairness we gain from these cosmetics will diminish and as the result, the skin will get damaged too…… Another problem that arises is the zits, pimples, and dark spots call them what you want to.
This is a problem that most people are upset about, especially youth, to be more specific teenagers. Luckily there are many options when it comes to getting that fairness as well as pesky pimples under control here we go.
1. Clean your face
It is very important to keep your face clean, as we all know; water is the best cleaning agent, so wash your face with pure water at least twice a day. Washing your face removes all kind of dirt, oils, and other impurities in your face, similarly use a soft dry towel to pat your face dry, rough washcloths, and sponges will only irritate your skin and cause more inflamed pimples. But washing your face too often can make your skin and lead to more irritation and itching, which in turn can cause marks on your face
2. Do not touch your face or do not pop pimples in unnecessary
The only reason behind this avoidance is that hands come to contact with more dirt as well as bacteria throughout the day than any other part of the body. It can cause touch spots and pimples will surely get more irritated, in addition to the bacterial infection. This will prolong the healing time. One of the worst things you can do to your face is popping pimples. The result will focus on prolonging the healing time as well scars and infections
3. Drink plenty of water and eat healthy food
Staying away from fast food, food with fight fat contents, avoiding sugar and starch .by eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, we can gain a healthy body where fruits and vegetables are rich in minerals and vitamins essential for our body. Drinking water keeps your body hydrated, and helps skin look firm. It washes away the harmful toxic chemicals from our bodies. it is compulsory that we should drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day
4 . Homemade treatments
Treating your skin with natural remedies is the best thing you can ever do to your skin, here are some tips for fairness as well as reducing pimples;
- Potato slices: the best remedy for skin darkening highly useful in removing dark circles and dark spots
- Milk, lemon juice gram flour: Remedy for tan removal
Mix 2 teaspoons of gram flour with 3 teaspoons of raw milk and add 5 drops of lemon, apply the mixture.
- Lemon: Scrub half lemon on your face daily to lighten your skin tone. Lemon is an excellent bleaching agent. It is very helpful in ironing out the blemishes on the face
- Almond oil: massage your skin with almond oil or olive oil to get fair and soft skin,
- Cucumber juice: cucumber juice mixed with honey is very use full to fair skin
- Multani mitti with rose water help to reduce pimples and fairer skin
- Coconut oil: helps to reduce the dryness of your skin
- Tomato, orange, and papaya: these are added in equal quantity and mixed n milk gives a good effect.
5. Protect your skin from the sun:
Heat from the sun is increasing day by day, so the scientific reason behind is the control of melanin, but sunburns are also a factor that effect the beauty of a person .sun radiation should be prevented to a great extent, in order to maintain the gained beauty.